- mouthpiece made of plastic (no corrosion)
- electrical insulated up to 1.000 Volts*
- fits most NATO-assault rifles
- ultra lightweight
- ergonomic design
- completely stainless
- strong scabbard spring
- all parts non-reflective
- special military anti-corrosion coating on all metal parts
*Provided the user follows the instrucions as to dry- and non-oily conditions, etc
- Blade material: 440A (DIN 1.4110)
- Scabbard material: PA6 GK30
- Total weight: approx. 444 g / 15.66 oz.
- Length of knife: approx. 310 mm / 12.2 in.
- Length of blade: approx. 176 mm / 6.92 in.
- Blade thickness: approx. 3,6 mm / 0.14 in.
- Width of blade: approx. 30 mm / 1.2 in.
- Length of knife and scabbard: approx. 335 mm / 13.2 in.
- Length of textile wearing device: approx. 350 mm / 13.8 in.
- Width of textile wearing device: approx. 60 mm / 2.4 in.
Standard and optional functions
- Strong blade
- Ultra strong wire cutter
- Option: Universal saw
- Option: 1/2 serrated blade
- Sapphire sharpening plate
- Textile Wearing System (MOLLE- & IdZ-compatible)
Borkott & Eickhorn GmbH
Wuppertaler Str. 90 – 94
+49 212 258100